Terms & Conditions
The User shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the following terms and conditions
The User shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the following terms and conditions upon the Users usage of the website www.priyaimpex.org
1. The term “User” shall mean the User who is browsing the website www.priyaimpex.org (Site).
2. The domain address www.priyaimpex.org is owned by Priya Impex. All content present on this Site,including all the text, images, graphics is proprietary material owned by Priya Impex .
3. The Priya Impex name and logo are trademarks which belong to and are owned by Priya Impex. These trademarks may not be used in any manner whatsoever without prior written consent from Priya Impex.
4. By using the Site, the User agrees to follow and be bound by the following terms and conditions and these terms and conditions may be revised or modified at any time by Priya Impex without any notice to the User:
- No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from Priya Impex. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- Priya Impex shall have no responsibility for any damage to User’s computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
- Priya Impex may unilaterally change any aspect of the Site at any time, including, its content or features.
- Priya Impex will not be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use the Site, or any information provided on
the Site, or for any other reason whatsoever.
- The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable.
Priya Impex disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.